Sunday, August 14, 2011

My close friend & I.. [MMK-2]

The pictures that you see down there are my friend and I. She’s really an awesome girl and I’m really close to her, we’ve been friends for a long time now but guess what, my whole life that I’ve known her those pictures are the only ones we have, hehehe weird huh? We only have 8 pictures and we’ve known each other for a long time. I don’t know why but I guess we’re too busy hanging out and we don’t think about taking pictures. I also see her as a best friend of course on the girl side, I have a guy best friend too, but he’s no longer here, he left us and went to where Jesus is.
Now you’re probably wondering “what’s with the hand shape like a heart?” Well I’ll tell you, but you probably know why already, it’s because I’ve fallen in love with her. Yes I know it’s wrong because I’ve ruin our friendship, I know I did and that’s probably the reason why we’re not that close to each other anymore, but hey, there are things that I can’t control, like falling in love to a such an awesome girl. Furthermore, it makes me really unhappy sometime or most of the time when she smokes because..
1) Every time she inhales the smoke, hours of hanging out or being with her is getting shorter.
Bawat hit hit nya ng yosi, ang oras na pwede ko pa sya makasama ay nababawasan.
2) Every stick of cigarette she smokes reduces the days of us hanging out or me being with her.
Bawat stick ng yosi na hinihit hit nya, ang mga araw na pwede ko pa sya makasama ay nababawasan.
3) Every pack of cigarette she smokes cuts down the years of us hanging out or me being with her.
Bawat isang kahon ng sigarilyo na niyoyosi nya ay nababawasan ang taon na pwede ko pa sya makapiling. (kahit na hindi kame.)

No comments:

Post a Comment