Monday, August 15, 2011

New Poem.. [MMK-4]

 
I love you still

I thought empathy was gone
Lost deep down my shattered heart
Forever gone into my heart memory
But I was wrong again
Because I love you still

Seeing you again broke the seal
The seal that’s been restraining my love for you
I tried so hard to keep it in
But I guess no strength of mine can sustain it
Because I love you still

Maybe someday I’ll try again
When that time comes
I shall shed no tears
From yet another rejection I’m about to face
But I’ll be ready, because I love you still

I thought I was ready
Ready to close the book I opened
Ready to fix the friendship I desolate
But I said it before, I was wrong
Because I Love You Still.

                                                                                                      
        
                                                                                     
                                                                       Januel Rey V. Aviñante
                                                                        8/14/11
             
                                   
 Okay so maybe I was bored and decided to write a new poem..
Anyways, I hope you like my new poem..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment